Helping to manage the best patient outcomes
GET IN TOUCH
Ensure patient safety and deliver high-quality patient care every step of the way with tailor-made intelligent healthcare technology solutions. In the presssurised environment of today’s health & care settings; up to date technology is essential to deliver safe, cost-effective patient care. Whether a hospital, general practice, pharmacy or dental practice; keep your team connected with patient data and each other, track your assets and patients in real-time and clear the way for collaboration, efficiency and quality of care.
Real-time visibility & workflow optimisation
Utilising patient flow technology and management solutions with a specialised software platform to ensure real-time visibility and workflow optimisation empowers healthcare teams to focus their time on delivering high-quality patient care, improving the overall patient pathway.
- Automatically find and report on all your equipment, staff and patients with real-time location systems (RTLS) for healthcare
- Whether working in finance, data, procurement, engineering, or clinical practice, RTLS offer health and care organisations powerful, enterprise-level, visual displays for improved real time decision making across workflow, assets, patient, and staff location
- The result for healthcare systems is improved operational efficiency, patient safety and compliance, whilst reducing waste and expenditure.
Asset tracking solutions
Patient identity solutions
Our reliable devices ensure that all treatments and medication are correctly administered.
Mobile working solutions
Provide care wherever the day takes you.
Frontline health professionals such as nurses can lose valuable time each day away from point of care managing workflow issues. Our healthcare technology solutions enable clinicians to instantly connect and communicate with colleagues and patient data, leaving more time for assessment and treatment.
Mobility health solutions
- Communcation & collaboration
- Data management & collection
- Workflow efficiency