Manage your business-critical mobile strategy
SOTI MobiControl includes productivity tools and remote support features that reduce device downtime and keeps your workers working.
- SOTI XTreme Technology reduces the time to distribute apps and data to remote mobile devices and improves the responsiveness of your business 10X or more
- HTML-based Kiosk Mode restricts a mobile device to a single app or suite of apps to ensure device security, corporate data policy and worker productivity
- Automatically configure device connectivity (3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi and VPN) to ensure secure communication from any location
- And much more
Manage your mobile content & apps
SOTI MobiControl provides a complete suite of mobile content and app management tools.
- SOTI Hub is a secure content management app that makes it easy for businesses to control and manage important files and documents
- SOTI Surf is a secure mobile browser with configurable features and security settings that support each company’s unique business needs and end user requirements
- Over-the-air installation, configuration, updates and removal of apps from your enterprise or public app store
Get your devices deployed quickly & correctly
SOTI MobiControl gets mobile devices into the hands of your workers faster and ensures they are compliant with company mobility policies.
- Support all Android Enterprise deployment configurations. For Corporately Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE) deployment scenarios, SOTI MobiControl provides additional support for Android Corporate Personal
- Express enrollment via barcode scanning or NFC ‘Bump’ using SOTI Stage
- Integration with device OEM rapid enrollment solutions
- Provision devices quickly and consistently using profiles (configuration sets) and packages (app sets) based on user role or geographic location
- Self-service portal allows employee-initiated enrollment
If your business needs a bit more from its mobile device management solution, our expert team can help you explore our enterprise level solutions and managed services.