We are experts in smart warehouse management
Warehouse management system (WMS)
Our recommended software solutions enable you to have complete visibility of your warehouse and provide the vital control and accuracy lacking in any manual operation.
- Ensure integration and automation from the time goods or materials enter a warehouse until they move out
- Accurate manifesting of goods received, put-away, picking and packing functions with rugged barcode scanning and voice-directed technology solutions
- Enhance employee connectivity with rugged and wearable handheld computers
Inventory counting and tracking is a critical activity as part of your WMS to ensure your stock numbers match up with your purchase orders. Investing in the right technology to assist your employees with these tasks increases accuracy and control, saves time and delivers customer satisfaction.
- Integrate mobile computers with your WMS to manage almost all operations
- Keep an accurate inventory count on the go with rugged tablets & scanners
- Real-time tracking with fixed and mobile RFID solutions
- Voice headsets facilitate voice picking through voice command, without needing to scan labels
Customers are more likely to buy from you again if your returns process is seamless, thereby naturally increasing your revenue over time. Tracking returns is much easier when you have the correct technology and labelling solutions in place.
- Wearable mobile computers scan and record condition upon receipt to ensure goods are either restocked, refurbished, or discontinued
- Label, thermal, colour, ID Card & mobile printers allow you to print labels on-site
- Reduce walking time in the facility by allowing employees to print labels on mobile printers right at the point of application
Efficient loading & shipping
Shipping is the final stage of the warehouse process and should be executed in the most efficient way to make sure the right order is sorted and loaded, dispatched to the right customer through the right transit mode, and delivered on time.
- Identify and convey shipping cartons to the correct shipping lane using visions systems, imager cameras and laser readers
- Track the entire stock journey from depot to arrival to delivery and feed back to your WMS using rugged, vehicle-mounted computers
- Software solutions help with the accuracy of pallet configuration, container planning and trailer loading to ensure optimum utilisation of space and resources