Tech for transport & logistics in a digital supply chain
Ensure a streamlined fulfilment process from your warehouse to your customer’s delivery address with our recommended technology and software solutions to ensure continual visibility 24/7.
- Mobile computers, scanners and RFID working with software solutions help to improve workflows at the dock with load planning and on the road with route planning
- Electronic proof of delivery (EPOD) software allows you to track drivers and deliveries
- Communicate with customers every step of the way to ensure a satisfactory experience with mobile computers and barcode scanners to track every detail from pick-up to final delivery
- Stay in contact with your drivers through the integrated voice and data communication capabilities of your mobile computers
- Rugged device solutions ensure your fleet operates at optimal efficiency to deliver fast, filled, on-time, and violation-free
- Implement a transport asset management system to gain visibility of the location and health of your assets through real-time asset tracking and telematics monitoring of your vehicles to reduce downtime and increase productivity
- Ensure greater visibility and optimisation of your fleet with telematics solutions; track vehicle location, fuel usage, driver behaviour, routing and much more
The terminal yard is an integral part of the transport system. Yard management systems ensure visibility of trailer and shipment locations, keeping people safe, improving efficiencies, and increasing profits.
- Implement a yard management system (YMS) with our recommended software solutions in conjunction with barcodes and RFID tags to track and manage assets, people and transactions through critical points of the supply chain
- Ensure your workers always have easy access to container and trailer information with fleet management system hardware like mobile computers for safe and efficient handling
- Use real-time locating solutions (RTLS) like RFID tags to track trailers and gain real-time asset and performance intelligence throughout the yard and the rest of the supply chain
- Track the entire stock journey from depot to arrival to delivery and feed back to your WMS using rugged, vehicle-mounted computers
Implementing a smart warehouse is integral to logistics visibility and a successful digital supply chain. Our recommended warehouse technology and software from the top brands on the market ensure integration, optimisation and agility across every operation, from receiving to picking, shipping and delivery.
- Implement a Warehouse Management System (WMS) to enable you to have complete visibility of your warehouse with our recommendation software solutions
- Integrate mobile computers, rugged tablets and barcode scanners with your WMS to manage almost all operations
- Ensure real-time tracking of inventory with fixed and mobile RFID technology
- Voice headsets facilitate voice picking through voice command, without needing to scan labels
- Identify and convey shipping cartons to the correct shipping lane using visions systems, imager cameras and laser readers
Providing your workforce with devices that are easy to use, reliable, rugged, and integrated with our recommended software solutions increases connectivity, productivity, and safe and efficient workflows. Having mobile data and voice connectivity with the entire workforce across the supply chain is essential to keep things running smoothly.
- Having up-to-date mobile devices for your entire workforce with mobile data, voice connectivity and push-to-talk functions ensures connectivity across all enterprise operations
- Our recommended connectivity software solutions installed on mobile computers increases the productivity of your workers with one central device that allows them to do their job efficiently