Empower your facility managers with mobile technology
If you are looking to improve communication and collaboration within your organisation and between your facilities managers and field-service engineers, investing in FM-software compatible mobile devices is one of the best ways to do this.
Our mobile technology for facility managers offers a wide range of benefits to your organisation:
- With real-time data and analytics available at your fingertips, you can track everything from energy consumption to occupant behaviour, asset locations and stock levels for consumable items to access control.
- Knowledge is power; organisations and facility managers can quickly identify areas where they can reduce waste, improve processes and optimise operations.
- Suitable for small businesses and large corporations alike. Integrating technology to help with your FM needs can help you save time and money while improving your bottom line.
Reduce costs with enhanced inventory management
People aren’t the only assets that need to be protected, tracked, and looked after to ensure your organisation is operating optimally. From machinery and tools used in the operation of the facility, to furniture, fixtures and vehicles, there are hundreds of thousands of assets that need to be logged, tracked, and kept in stock to ensure your buildings continue to run smoothly. Avoid losing expensive equipment and find inventory easily with the use of RFID technology for facilities management.
There are many RFID applications in IoT facility monitoring and management, but by far the most popular is the use of RFID-encoded barcode labels and tags. These can be used to:
- Empower your managers and field-service engineers; using a dedicated RFID scanner or RFID-equipped mobile device they can update asset usage, locations and requirements with ease.
- See all of your assets, in real-time, at the push of a button. Find, track, and even anticipate consumable orders to prevent over or under ordering of perishable items.
- Reduce the loss of expensive equipment and find inventory easily using portable RFID equipment.
Prevent unauthorised access and minimise administrative burden
Access control is arguably one of the most important aspects of facility management. It concerns itself not just with the safety and security of your built environment, and your people, but also compliance, asset protection and operational efficiency.
Access control technology for facility management also enables your organisation to:
- Prevent unauthorised access to your estate from a single central location; quickly and easily grant and revoke permissions as needed.
- Easily manage and keep on top of compliance requirements such as training, ensuring that no unqualified personnel are working in or on your sites.