Learning technology solutions
Our reliable technology hardware and software solutions for learning have the potential to help create world-class education and training. Integrating technology or devices in the classroom helps to drive student engagement and attainment and supports effective working environments where staff can focus on teaching.
- Chromebooks and tablets for schools and Galaxy Book laptops for students and teachers in education allow collaboration and effective learning from anywhere, with built-in accessibility and security features to deepen classroom connections and keep user information safe
- Allow students to become active and engaged participants through the conception, design, and execution of their projects with the best 3D printers for schools
- Internet of Things (IoT) technology and data can help to improve the management of university and college campuses by directly and automatically responding to student interactions
- Cloud technology allows information and services to be stored, maintained and managed remotely through the internet rather than on a local hard drive or an on-site server
Using technology to facilitate asset management for schools and other education providers helps teachers and lecturers spend more of their time on the things that make a real difference to student outcomes.
- Use RFID-encoded tags to gain insight into students’ real-time movements and protect high-value assets
- Barcode scanners help you keep track of inventory in your library, labs and ICT classrooms
- Keep your assets stored securely with intelligent cabinets, open racks and custom carts
- Ensure security of your technology devices and the safety of their users with our recommended software solutions
ID card printing technology
One of the most critical jobs for an education provider is ensuring the safety of your students, staff and visitors whilst on site. Our ID card printing solutions eliminate the need for manual entry and provide error-free identification and security throughout your sites.
- Print ID cards on-site with our range of ID card printers and consumables; plastic cards, colour ribbon and laminate patches
- ID card readers eliminate the need for manual entry throughout your campus
- Take updated photos of your students and staff every new academic year with our range of webcams
- Design your ID cards in-line with your brand with our recommended ID card printing software solutions
- ID card holders and lanyards for students, staff and visitors ensure quick identification
- If you don't have the capacity, people or equipment to print your own ID cards, our fast and efficient print bureau can help
From fixed EPOS systems to mobile point of sale and labelling solutions, we can work with you to provide a solution that works best for your school canteen and onsite uniform shops, gyms and theatres.
- EPOS solutions allow you to manage money, inventory and staff all on one system
- Fingerprint scanners provide an easy way for students to top up and pay for lunch
- Label printing hardware and software allows you to print compliant food labels on-site. Find out more about Natasha’s Law here.
Security and parking officials based at any campus can benefit from having electronic citation (e-citation) solutions instead of handwriting citations which can be time-consuming. Tickets for traffic, parking, permit violations or other infractions can be issued within minutes, increasing efficiency and maximising revenue.
- Handheld computers are used to enter citation data with software enabling an automated process, meaning officers can spend less time in vulnerable positions outside of their vehicles
- Software solutions allow data to be linked to students in order to follow up on payments
- Incorporate rugged tablets and mobile printers for the full e-citation solution