Santa's reindeer have run amok!
Play the game, deliver 25 or more presents and add your score to the leaderboard to enter the prize draw for the chance to win one of the three prizes.
Players must add their score to the leader board between 07:00 (GMT) on 1st December 2021 and 22:00 (GMT) on 20th December 2021 to enter the competition.
Three players* will be chosen at random to win one of these great prizes.
*This competition is open to all UK residents, except for employees of The Barcode Warehouse their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion, who may play the game but will be excluded from the prize draw.
Full competition terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into this free prize draw competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition is open to all UK residents, except for employees of The Barcode Warehouse their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion who may play the game but will be excluded from the prize draw.
3. The competition starts at 07:00 (GMT) on 1st December 2021 and will run until 22:00 (GMT) on 20th December 2021.
4. All entries must be received by 22:00 (GMT) on 20th December 2021 to be eligible for the free prize draw.
5. Any entries that are incomplete, illegible or do not arrive within the specified time frame will not be accepted and the decision of The Barcode Warehouse will be final.
6. The decision of The Barcode Warehouse is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Participants may attempt the game as many times as they wish. Each qualifying participant will be entered only once into the prize draw. Only participants with entry scores over 25 will be entered into the prize draw.
8. There are three prizes to give away. The first place prize is an Apple iPad (8th Generation) Wi-Fi plus an Apple iPad Air (4th Generation) Wi-Fi to a charity of the winner’s choice. The second place prize is an Apple Watch SE plus an Apple iPhone 12 to Children’s Bereavement Centre, Newark. The third place prize is a pair of Apple AirPods Pro plus an Echo Smart Speak with Alexa to Newark Emmaus Trust. The winners will be selected at random from all participants who have submitted a score after delivering 25 or more presents. The winners will be notified by email by 12:00 (GMT) on 21st December 2021. SHOULD THERE BE NO RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL WITHIN 48 HOURS (BY 12:00 (GMT) on 23rd DECEMBER 2021) OR SHOULD THE EMAIL BE RETURNED AS UNDELIVERABLE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AN INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS, THE BARCODE WAREHOUSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY THAT ENTRY AND SELECT AN ALTERNATIVE WINNER.
9. The competition winners will be notified of the prize delivery details. The Barcode Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any delays in the delivery of the prize due to supply issues or any other unforeseen circumstances.
10. Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of participation to enter the free prize draw competition.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No other costs will be covered.
12. The prize is subject to availability and the usual Barcode Warehouse terms & conditions may apply.
13. By entering this promotion you give permission for The Barcode Warehouse to post your first name and last name on our website and social media outlets should you win the prize draw.
14. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive email correspondence from The Barcode Warehouse informing you of products and services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe to this email correspondence at any time using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
15. The Barcode Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any entries not received, or for undelivered or delayed messages which were unable to be sent or received due to technical failure or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by The Barcode Warehouse for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
16. Any personal data relating to the competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
17. No warranty or guarantee is given by The Barcode Warehouse in relation to any of the prizes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Barcode Warehouse, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the Competition or in connection with the acceptance of these terms and conditions or receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to the Competition. The Barcode Warehouse does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes (including without limitation the manufacturer or promoter of any prize). The Barcode Warehouse will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
18. The Barcode Warehouse reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the Competition and/or the terms and conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the Competition (and/or any related prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. The Barcode Warehouse is also entitled to vary the prizes if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, a prize of equal or greater value will be offered.
19. The Barcode Warehouse at its sole discretion and at any time has the right to remove a participant from the Competition if it has reasonable cause to believe that the participant has acted or is acting fraudulently, illegally or in an unauthorised manner.
20. This competition is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.