Overcome any warehouse challenge
Built on one strong and flexible technical platform, the primary purpose of Microlistics Warehouse Management System (WMS) is to control the movement and storage of materials within your warehouse. The system can power your whole technology device estate, from barcode scanners, mobile computers, pick-by-voice & pick-by-vision and radio-frequency identification (RFID) to automated cranes, conveyors, storage and retrieval systems and other materials handling equipment. As a Microlistics Partner, The Barcode Warehouse can help you begin the journey to efficiently controlling and monitoring the flow of products through your warehouse.
Whether you’re after an Enterprise, Express, 3PL, Chilled or Retail WMS, the system can be customised to meet your exact requirements:
- Radio frequency (RF) system-directed task management
- Flexible user configurable rules by task, customer or product
- Powerful management dashboards & reports
- Quality assurance & quarantine functionality
- Barcode tracking, scanning and verification
- Stock rotation principles: fifo, lifo, expiry date, batch, lot
- Comprehensive audit trail for all operations
- Technical support & eLearning content
Choose the hosting option that best fits your needs.
- Deploy on-premise on local infrastructure, or take advantage of a private Microlistics Cloud which offers a full-managed service enabling you to focus on achieving the operational outcomes your business needs to thrive
System-directed task management
Maximise tasking efficiency and accuracy every step of the way.
- Embed corporate disciplines for process and achieve measurable, repeatable improvements to outcomes, without losing flexibility, with true real-time system-directed task management
Automate every process within the four walls of the warehouse.
- The flexible rules-based engine at the heart of Microlistics WMS empowers businesses to develop their own automated processes, maximising accuracy, efficiency and repeatability ensuring consistent outcomes
Engineered for integration
Free your operations with limitless integration options.
- Microlistics WMS provides a generic interface engine allowing for the transfer of warehouse related data
The interface can be used during initial setup and on an ongoing basis to power connections with enterprise software, hardware and online webfronts
Multi-site, multi-client enabled
One WMS system for all your warehouse operations.
- The strong 3PL pedigree of Microlistics WMS is evident in its ability to easily handle multiple sites and multiple clients
This provides pathways to consolidate existing supply chain software and to easily scale into new locations on a permanent, seasonal or ‘pop-up’ basis