UV Trace Sanitising Box
Sanitise and audit your mobile devices
The UV shelf provides a clear and safe panel to visually see when the shelf is operating and a led strip provides a countdown to completion. The UV Shelf cannot be opened while in operation and automatically releases when complete.
In lab tests the UV-C light quickly sanitises PDA devices, killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria (including Coronaviruses, Norovirus and influenza), on the surface of devices during the 60 second cycle. The UV Bulbs are rated to keep operating at 9,000 hours - that’s over 1,000,000 sanitisation cycles.
Every clean is automatically logged
Installed on a bench or fitted to a mobile cart UV Trace can be used wherever your sanitisation process requires. 100% compatible with Zebra’s range of intelligent cabinets.
- One of the fastest devices available - sanitises in just 60 seconds
- Sanitisation automatically logged - Audit and Reported functionality
- Multiple device capacity
- Reduce risk of operational downtime
- Alleviate user concerns of sharing devices
- Reduce staff absence due to illness and or self-isolation
- More accurate and effective than manual cleaning
- UV bulb runs for 9k hours (long life)
- Remove the need to use environmentally harmful wipes
UVT-Ser1 - Return to Base Service, 1 Yearly Maintenance cost. Serviced units have a 5 working day lead time until returned. Includes all parts & labour, excludes physical damage.
£270.00 inc VAT
(£225.00 excl VAT)
UVT-Ser3 - Return to Base Service, 3 Yearly Maintenance cost. Serviced units have a 5 working day lead time until returned. Includes all parts & labour, excludes physical damage.
£510.00 inc VAT
(£425.00 excl VAT)
Mfr Part # UVT-MS
UVT-MS - Application licence fee per box per 12 months (equates to £60 per calendar month). Licence fees are monthly costs for the UV Trace box. (not per individual PDA). The application provides simple and fast reporting on which terminals have or have not been sanitised. Simple to use and install, online reports available to management teams.
£864.00 inc VAT
(£720.00 excl VAT)
- UV-C Light sanitising
- Sanitises in just 60 seconds, once of the fastest devices on the market
- Kills over 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including Coronaviruses, Norovirus and influenza
- Hold up to 5 x suitable devices
- 100% compatible with Zebra intelligent cabinets
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.