Elo TouchSystem 1519L Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
The 1519L is a wide-screen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touchmonitors. It allows extra content on the screen and is well-suited for corporate environment uses such as spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications. The 1519L is available in three industry-leading Elo touch technologies: zero-bezel APR, which senses touch on the display by recognizing the unique pattern of sounds, standard-bezel IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and zero-bezel AccuTouch 5-wire resistive. Additional applications well-suited to take advantage of the monitors features include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
In stock at our approved suppliers. Delivery within 2 – 5 working days.
Image for Illustrative Purposes Only.
- Wide-screen format provides more application space
- Pure glass construction provides superior optical performance (APR and IntelliTouch only)
- Uninterrupted surface area and easy-to-clean true-flat surface on the zero-bezel APR and zero-bezel AccuTouch touchmonitors
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt stand
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- Sleek, integrated design offers a stylish look for public venues
- User-lockable on-screen display designed for public access
- Can also be used in portrait mode
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- VGA video input
- Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration (APR and IntelliTouch only)
- Headphone jacks
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.