Elo 3243L 32-inch Open-Frame Touchmonitor
The Elo Touch Solutions 3243L 32-inch full HD open-frame touchmonitor is available with a choice of two multitouch touchscreen technologies, zero-bezel Projected Capacitive (PCAP) or IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave. The PCAP touchscreen offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems with up to 10
touches recognized simultaneously.
IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave dual-touch offers undistorted display clarity due to use of clear glass. State-of-the-art HD display technology is utilized including a high contrast/brightness LED-backlit LCD panel, extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes, black level adjustment, and onscreen menu enhancements.
The 3243L touchmonitor is less than 2.3 (58mm) in total thickness. It also incorporates an LED-based LCD panel that reduces power consumption and heat enabling thinner and smaller kiosk designs for various applications in retail, hotels, gaming, transportation and other commercial uses. The touchscreen glass is tested with robust ball-drop requirements supporting applications in demanding public access environments.
NOTE: Does not come with side mounting brackets - please order separately
- 1920 x 1080 full HD provides a bright, high contrast display with wide-view angle that easily attracts and holds the user sattention
- IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave technology provides dual-touch performance
- New sleek design: 2.3-inch total thickness; less than 1-inch borders; 12.3kg (27 lbs) total weight
- LED backlighting reduces power consumption by 60% and generates less heat than traditional CCFL backlights
- Commercial durability enabled with UL60950 ball drop glass compliance.
- Multiple mounting options are available
- Worldwide agency approvals and a 3-year standard warranty
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.