Labels & Consumables Sales Executive
The Barcode Warehouse, is the UK’s leading specialist provider of barcode technology, RFID, labelling and enterprise mobility solutions in the UK. The business is currently embarking on the company’s biggest and most significant transformation. Already an incredibly successful company, The Barcode Warehouse is now raising the bar and firmly establishing itselfmed as the leading technology and software solutions provider across many sectors through significant investment in systems, infrastructure, people and a brand new purpose-built Innovation and Customer Experience Centre.
With a clear vision, significant investment and plans to grow product categories, services, solutions and expand firmly into new markets – there has never been a better time to be a Labels & Consumables Sales Executive at The Barcode Warehouse.
The opportunities to get stuck into projects, new initiatives, and make a real impact are endless. Supported by a hands-on, proactive senior leadership team and surrounded by a friendly and helpful culture; the right person could have a long and rewarding career at The Barcode Warehouse.
If you are highly self-motivated, talented and up for the challenge of growing an already well-established business you’ll be a welcome addition to the team!
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Buy additional holidays scheme
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Paid day off to Volunteer
- Staff Events
- Flexible working from home can be requested after initial training
With support and training, working within a large and established customer portfolio, large quantities of warm leads and enquiries and access to some of the best outbound sales tools available.
Labels and consumables sales includes pre-printed tags and labels, blank labels (own brand and third party), printer ribbons, RFID tags and printer cleaning kits.
The Barcode Warehouse is celebrating 35 years in business and after significant investment in the business this is an excellent time for a driven, enthusiastic rising star to join and make their mark on an already very successful business and help to grow the business further.
- Processing orders, actively checking lead times and progress of orders.
- Strong sales and investigative skills with knowledge of sales
- Learning utilising CRM and lead follow up systems and process.
- Developing a sound understanding of a wide range of labels and consumables, solutions, and their applications.
- Proactive and reactive Sales call handling, to grow business.
- Dealing directly with customers in all areas, liaising with other departments to ensure a great standard of customer service.
- Picking up enquiries and warm leads from customers and prospects looking for information and quotes for products
- Creating quality written communications
- Representing the company in a positive light, always providing the best customer experience possible
- Delivering sales against set KPI’s
- Ensuring adherence to codes of practice and business processes not cutting corners
Experience/Knowledge Bank Essential / Desired
- Knowledge of CRMs and how to use them to improve lead follow up and sales processing (HubSpot, Sales Force or similar)
- Experience of working in a customer facing role ideally in a sales capacity
- Number literate
- Candidates must also be familiar with MS Office, particularly Microsoft Word/Excel. An interest in technology would also be an advantage.
- Background of achieving targets
- A strong communicator and negotiator
Desired Characteristics and skills
- Confident and quick learner
- Proactive, ambitious and driven
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Real team player not afraid to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
- Target driven with a desire to continuously improve
- Good record management skills and Attention to detail
- Passion for Results, and to follow our values and behaviours – Achieve, Innovate, Positive, Ownership, Collaborate and Our people.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission payAPPLY ONLINE