Wasp WWS550i Freedom Cordless 1D Barcode Scanner
The Wasp WWS550i wireless barcode scanner delivers unmatched freedom, flexibility, and functionality in a value-packed, lightweight design. Eliminating the clutter and tangle of cords, the WWS550i rapidly scans barcodes in retail, light industrial manufacturing, warehouse, office, mail room, and mobile service environments. The CCD LR scan engine scans all popular linear (1D) barcodes with a scan range up to 12”.
The WWS550i’s wireless functionality makes it easy to capture data on your smartphone or tablet device. Simply sync the WWS550i to a PC, Android™, or iOS® device, including an iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad®, and you’re ready to scan 1D barcodes.
The built-in, rechargeable battery is capable of over 3,960 continuous scans on a single charge. The WWS550i includes an out of range indicator and a low battery warning that automatically alerts you when your device is operating in less than optimal conditions.
Replacement power supply. Type: indoor, input voltage: 100-240 V, input frequency: 50/60 Hz
Hands-Free Stand for WLR8900/WDI4500/WWS500 Series, desk mountable.
In stock at our approved suppliers. Delivery within 2 – 5 working days.
- Read 1D barcodes up to 12” away
- CCD LR scan engines captures 230 scans per second
- Lightweight, durable design withstands multiple 5’ drops to concrete
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery provides over 3,960 continuous scans on a single charge
- Low battery and out of range alerts
- Wireless range up to 33’ line of sight from mobile device
- Wireless range up to 160’ line of site from a PC
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices, including iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad®
- Comfortable design minimises fatigue in repetitive scanning applications
- Hands-free scanning in autosense mode (stand optional)
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.