Zebra CS3000 Series - Batch or Cordless 1D Laser Barcode Scanners
Zebra's CS3000 offers anywhere, anytime, cost-effective mobile 1D laser scanning.
The innovative Zebra CS3000 Series enables enterprises to easily implement 1D laser scanning where either mobility or the cost and size of a traditional scanning device is an inhibitor. The tiny device is affordably priced and fits in a pocket or on a lanyard.
The CS3000 can be utilised in standalone mode for the batch scanning of barcodes, while the CS3070 offers batch mode as well as real-time barcode data transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, laptops and more. The result is a new level of affordability for 1D scanning - and the ability to streamline, error-proof and simplify more business processes.
In stock at our approved suppliers. Delivery within 2 – 5 working days.
- Flexible mobile 1D laser scanner - A mobile barcode scanner with two modes of operation: batch for uploading data to a host at a later time or real-time capture and transmission to a host application via a wireless Bluetooth connection to smartphones, PDAs and laptops
- Long battery life - A 24-hour batch/12-hour Bluetooth mode battery life insures well over single shift scanning performance on a charge
- Simple two button design - Easy to hold and use almost no training required
- Small and lightweight - Fits in a pocket or on a neck lanyard and weighs only 2.45oz./70gm
- Easy to integrate with a host device - Batch USB connectivity or wireless Bluetooth enables compatibility with virtually any host device
- 512MB non-volatile memory - Provides the capacity to store over a million scans and ensures the data is retained ideal for virtually any batch operation
- Superior scanning performance - Easy and intuitive to use just point, click and scan; enables easy capture of even dirty, damaged and poor quality barcodes
- Enterprise durability: 4ft./1.2m drop specification; 250 tumbles (500 drops) @ 1.64ft./0.5m; IP40 sealing - Ensures reliable operation despite the inevitable drops and bumps in real world use
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.
To request bulk pricing, please log inGo to login page
Your request has been received by our sales team who will contact you shortly.OK