Elo TouchSystem 1519L Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
The 1519L is a wide-screen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touchmonitors. It allows extra content on the screen and is well-suited for corporate environment uses such as spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications. The 1519L is available in three industry-leading Elo touch technologies: zero-bezel APR, which senses touch on the display by recognizing the unique pattern of sounds, standard-bezel IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and zero-bezel AccuTouch 5-wire resistive. Additional applications well-suited to take advantage of the monitors features include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
In stock at our approved suppliers. Delivery within 2 – 5 working days.
- Wide-screen format provides more application space
- Pure glass construction provides superior optical performance (APR and IntelliTouch only)
- Uninterrupted surface area and easy-to-clean true-flat surface on the zero-bezel APR and zero-bezel AccuTouch touchmonitors
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt stand
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- Sleek, integrated design offers a stylish look for public venues
- User-lockable on-screen display designed for public access
- Can also be used in portrait mode
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- VGA video input
- Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration (APR and IntelliTouch only)
- Headphone jacks
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'available on request', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.