Elo TouchSystem 1515L Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
The 1515L touchmonitors are designed, developed and built to provide the most cost-effective touch solutions for system integrators and VARs. Aimed at the fast-changing retail POS and hospitality markets, they provide reliable, durable operation and come from the worldwide leader in touchmonitors, Elo TouchSystems. The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation (USB only), is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments. The 1515L features a choice of touch technologies: AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease; IntelliTouch pure glass surface wave technology, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications; or Acoustic Pulse Recognition technology.
- Economical and reliable
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove), or Acoustic Pulse Recognition Technology
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable base and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
Leave us your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
For products which are showing as 'in 2-5 working days', these are shipped direct from the manufacturer or supplier and so can be subject to a 2-5 day leadtime.
For items which are 'ordered on request', these are not in stock at the manufacturer or supplier and could be made to order with lead times up to 6 weeks.
If you require any products urgently, please call our sales team to discuss your requirements. Many of our suppliers are able to direct ship on a next working day service for a surcharge.